I want to connect both a fan, set in slow cooling mode, and a DHT22 sensor to my RPi.
fan in cooling mode:
- power wire: connected to pin 17
- ground wire: connected to pin 20
and it works fine.
Now I want to add a DHT22 sensor, whose vendor sent me the connection schema, that is the following:
- red wire = power, connected to pin 1
- blue wire = data/GPIO, connected to pin 3
- black wire = ground, connected to pin 6
I connected the sensor as indicated, but I can’t find a library that allows me to get data from my DHT22 sensor without using a board.
Is it possible? Can anybody point me one out?
I tryed Adafruit_DHT but with little success since I have a Raspberry Pi 4.