Categories
Ask Chemistry

How much juice/liquid do we get? [closed]

Okay so, you make juice out of water and juice concentrate. 15% of the final juice/liquied is 0.75liters of juice concentrate. So how much juice/liquid did we get in the end? Basically the rest 85% are water, but how much water and how much liters will the 15% of juice concentrate and 85% of water […]

Categories
Mastering Development

ChatSDK initialize throwing InvocationTargetException error

Okay so, I am currently integrating chatSDK into a pre-existing app. This is all fine, but when i try to call ChatSDK.ui().startSplashScreenActivity(context); it throws an errors that it was invoked on a null pointer. I managed to narrow this down to ChatSDK.initialize(context, builder.build(), FirebaseNetworkAdapter.class, BaseInterfaceAdapter.class); Which was throwing java.lang.reflect.InvocationTargetException. In the stack trace this was […]

Categories
Mastering Development

Why does my code keep getting the error:

Okay so, I’m trying to do my programming homework and it’s KILLING ME, because the online compilers I use keep giving me the same indentifier expected error, but I tried everything to fix it, and it never does! Please, please explain me what’s wrong! It gives me this exact error: /ListadeExercicio1.java:1: error: expected import:java.io.*; Here’s […]

Categories
Ask Games Video & Online Games

MakePen Object Mapper chip bug or not?

Okay. So, I just noticed that when I created a grab able object who’s ID is being tracked by the object mapper chip. The Chip does not register that I have grabbed it if I am holding the maker pen. Only once I let go of the make pen, grab the object, then recall the […]

Categories
Ask

[ Computer Networking ] Open Question : How to have my own WiFi?

Okay so, my WiFi sucks. I don’t know if it’s because it’s old, not wired or has a lot of devices on it. Either way, I’m tired of lagging and getting disconnected from just about every game I play. I’ve tried figuring out how to make my PS4s connection Nat type 1 instead of type […]

Categories
Development

putting hashes values into another hash

okay so, im asking 2 questions and putting each user’s input into separate hashes. I am using loop to iterate through this multiple times then adding all hashes into an array. My question is/where im stuck, how do I assign the sum of values of each hash, to a separate hash of their own. Here’s […]

Categories
Ask

[ Medicine ] Open Question : (URGENT) i think i may be internally bleeding?

okay so,, i have a fever as of right now and i ve been taking advil and, i know this wasnt a good idea but over the past 24 hours i took about 18 advil and i took some about 45 minutes ago and now my stomach is having a load of pain even tho […]

Categories
Ask

[ Other – Computers ] Open Question : Inappropriate videos showing up on phone?

Okay so, I was looking through my mom’s camera roll since she asked me to, to free up some storage. I was doing so, when I came across a random video of a blonde girl pleasuring herself. I was alarmed, of course! I showed her and questioned it, and she was just as confused. I […]

Categories
Ask Psychology

[ Psychology ] Open Question : How to stop unnecessary paranoia?

Okay so, I’ve been feeling scared that at school, that it’ll get shot up, or if I’m in public it’ll get attacked, or if I’m at home that someone will break in and kill me. I always assume someone hates me, or dislikes me. I also get scared about the future, like..all those what-ifs. I’ve […]

Categories
Ask Psychology

[ Psychology ] Open Question : How to stop constant “paranoia”?

Okay so, I’ve been feeling very afraid of being attacked / killed in school, public, or even in my own home. I get scared so easily. Let’s say I’m washing dishes, and someone walks up to me. I’d jump out of my skin! It’s ridiculous. Also, I feel like I’m superstitious? I mean, it’s weird..but […]