Graphic Design User Help

How can I make “sweep” gradient that resembles a radar or a lightsaber?

Here is the approximate effect I’m describing.

enter image description here

It’s a linear gradient that has been "circlized". I have Photoshop, Inkscape, or can just notepad some raw svg.

Even just knowing what term to Google for would be useful.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *